• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28NOV21 Supply Corps Board

exNavyOffRec

I'm told by one of my friend in NTAG, the result won't be out till Mid-January due to Holiday. Again, don't quote me on this. I hope it comes out earlier than what he/she said.
That seems like a reasonable estimate, if it arrives earlier then it is a New Years gift.

kyg9505

I was looking at the supply board thread around same time as ours. It convened on 26OCT20, and the result started rolling out around early January 21. So that's about 2 months and a week. I'm really hoping our board doesn't take that long. Crossing my fingers ??

adamrobe

Good luck to everyone with the upcoming results! Waiting is an absolute killer, especially for the Active Duty due to results taking a bit longer than people hearing from the Officer Reps. I was accepted after submitting my second time during the board before ya'lls. If you have any questions feel free to reach out. I was obsessed with getting my application accepted haha.

gniklu26

Has anyone seen the FY22 Officer Accession goals yet? It looks like NRC only has a quota of 3 for Fleet Applicants in the Supply Designator.

Attachments

• F90A4DB9-F56B-4EBE-9456-4CD0BC2D7C7A.jpeg
    F90A4DB9-F56B-4EBE-9456-4CD0BC2D7C7A.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 79