• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28NOV21 Supply Corps Board

Has anyone seen the FY22 Officer Accession goals yet? It looks like NRC only has a quota of 3 for Fleet Applicants in the Supply Designator.
I thought that the fleet credit was based on trends or like the previous year. Not a set I. Stone quota. Or am I out to lunch here?

Keithwu

Guys, has the result released or came out yet ??? where can I check it ? CO/XO/CCC will be the first one get sent the result ???

Guys, has the result released or came out yet ??? where can I check it ? CO/XO/CCC will be the first one get sent the result ???
My understanding is the Triad will get notified just like normal advancement results, but we are notified via BOL. That being said I would imagine that the civilian applicants will get informed prior to any of us

RhodesReese

Results are not out. Results will be posted for recruiters to see via N31 and command will be notified by via BOL. Mr. Celestin/N36 also emails activity duty CO/XO within a day or two of results requesting PCS dates for OCS.