• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28NOV21 Supply Corps Board

maverick2017

maverick2017
Contributor
Received my prorec y yesterday too! Congrats to everyone so far. Is there a reason some of our class dates are March 27th as opposed to April 17th?

Also anyone that didn’t make it I recommend calling the OCM. She gave me very good information on what I can improve on. Although I’m over 10 years time in service so I might be out of luck haha.

kyg9505

Also anyone that didn’t make it I recommend calling the OCM. She gave me very good information on what I can improve on. Although I’m over 10 years time in service so I might be out of luck haha.
What is the phone number i can call for OCM? I didnt get selected this time. ?

ehm831

I did not cut it as well. Do you have contact info of the OCM. This is my first time applying, i’m trying to get advise on what to improve on my package. Are you applying again this February board? Thanks in advance!

exNavyOffRec

If you are not active duty you need to go through your OR no matter what that paper says.

Edit: my words above are meant to keep civilians from being asked by their NRD's why they are calling OCM's and not going through the OR, MT1 has posted good info and those that are AD should take advantage of the Supply OCM's offer as it is a rare thing.

Last edited: