• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28NOV21 Supply Corps Board

exNavyOffRec

Which is crazy because the community is like negative 104 spots for o-1
It is kind of crazy as they are now short 86 selections to hit the pro Y goal, even if they shipped all the remaining pro Y's they would be 31 short of shipping goal.

If the community is turning people down due to waivers they need to let NRC know to stop rubber stamping people to board, or the board needs to start giving DNR's to clue NRC in.

ehm831

So for people that received a PRO REC NO, what are our options? Just resubmit for next board? Do we have to make a letter of reconsideration or do we have to change anything in our package? Please advise. First time applying and got a PRO REC NO

So for people that received a PRO REC NO, what are our options? Just resubmit for next board? Do we have to make a letter of reconsideration or do we have to change anything in our package? Please advise. First time applying and got a PRO REC NO
I called the OCM and she gave me a few things to change/work on with my package. I dont know about what the requirements are for a letter of reconsideration or what not. If you are a fleet applicant I would send Paul an email to verify.

exNavyOffRec

You need to have a significant change or NRC could prevent you from going back to board, the reconsideration letter would detail what has changed, standard letter format should suffice.

I would do what MT1 did and contact the OCM before submitting again, no other designator has given this option so that could give some good insight.

Keithwu

Got notified by my command three days ago that I have been Professionally Recommended! I wonder how do you find the list ? could you send a website that I can check it ? Also I checked my BOL, I have one "Y" in Selection Boards, , still waiting for another "Y"

My CO was announcing by 1MC three days ago! I got one " Y" in my BOL, still waiting for another "Y" and see my ocs schedule. could you please tell me how do you find this page you cut ? any website I could review or download it ? thank you so much ! The only I know is BOL and my CO's email. Also, my release date got approve in March 1st, how long it will take me to OCS? I'm in deployment now, not really sure how long it will take me to leave and go to next commission.

exNavyOffRec

Got notified by my command three days ago that I have been Professionally Recommended! I wonder how do you find the list ? could you send a website that I can check it ? Also I checked my BOL, I have one "Y" in Selection Boards, , still waiting for another "Y"

My CO was announcing by 1MC three days ago! I got one " Y" in my BOL, still waiting for another "Y" and see my ocs schedule. could you please tell me how do you find this page you cut ? any website I could review or download it ? thank you so much ! The only I know is BOL and my CO's email. Also, my release date got approve in March 1st, how long it will take me to OCS? I'm in deployment now, not really sure how long it will take me to leave and go to next commission.
The 2 Y's are a hold over from a very long time ago, there really isn't another Y anymore. They will try and get you out as close to that date as possible based on follow on schools, NRC will figure that out.