• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28FEB2023 IWC PROBOARD

exNavyOffRec

Is there anywhere we can access this site as a civilian? Or do we just have to wait till our recruiter updates us with a date?
If you weren't told a date with your selection you might be too far out to be assigned an OCS date, civilians do normally get a date with the notification.

Netza Deluna

If you weren't told a date with your selection you might be too far out to be assigned an OCS date, civilians do normally get a date with the notification.
From what I am told, the civilians on this board weren’t told what their OCS date was; it was still reflecting FY-24. Hopefully I am able to get a date soon.

exNavyOffRec

From what I am told, the civilians on this board weren’t told what their OCS date was; it was still reflecting FY-24. Hopefully I am able to get a date soon.
Depending what your designator is and how many they have already given dates in FY 24 you could be too far out.

HUGE CONGRATS to all who were selected!!

I am curious if any of you are AD and used the ISPP Authorization? If so, would love to direct message you and ask a few questions.

Also for those selected, how soon are you leaving for OCS? I am wondering if we have any say so in regards to volunteering to leave earlier or even volunteering to leave later if needed. Thanks in advance.
You probably already have this answer, but IWC is restricted line so no one in this forum could have applied for URLO-ISPP.