• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28FEB2022 Supply Corps Board

exNavyOffRec

Since you shared your stats, I thought I would share mine.

First application
Prior service 4 years (Navy) as an AT, (Avionic Technician)
Female, 29
Bachelors of Science in Human Resource Management, minor in Accounting
GPA 3.8
OAR 49
3 LOR's: 2 military, 1 civilian

I think if anything, my age, management degree instead of stem degree, and OAR score probably worked against me on the board. I would of been happy with an OAR of at least 55, but man the OAR is a tough test. I am looking forward to seeing what the selection percentage will be. This is the first and only time I will be applying ?
Don't worry about the OAR it is fine and it really isn't looked at. The items that really matter are the items that you have really good stats.

The last board they did not use all the selections they had available so it isn't really about the percentage, I would be hopeful for you looking at your stats. In the past those with waivers took the hit so the fact you have none is another positive sign.

TheDR

Don't worry about the OAR it is fine and it really isn't looked at. The items that really matter are the items that you have really good stats.

The last board they did not use all the selections they had available so it isn't really about the percentage, I would be hopeful for you looking at your stats. In the past those with waivers took the hit so the fact you have none is another positive sign.
Do they fully look at any waivers? I had a waiver for math since I took calculus in high school rather than college and they couldn’t take that for some reason, not sure if they just see that as just “math waiver”

I have two waiver age and GPA. I'm going to assume I have a very low probability to be selected.