• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28FEB2022 Supply Corps Board

TheDR

Ended up getting pushed back due to some transcript issues, starting the thread for the next board; deadline 04FEB2022

My stats for this board:

21M
GPA: 3.75
Major: Finance and Business Analytics
OAR: 65

En1

I am 36 now

TIS 9 yrs

Bachelor's degree in economics- 3.2

MBA -3.7

DBA(6 more classes to finish)-3.4 current

OAR-48

LORS- 3 O6, 1 o4 and Dean (used to teach at the college)

Interview appraisal- 1 O6(supply), 3 O5(supply), 2 O5( non supply), 1 O4( non supply).

How do u see my chances guys. I'm nervous cos it's now or never for me. Getting too old here.
I am also trying to apply for this board. Hvnt submitted yet though, maybe next week.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I am 36 now

TIS 9 yrs

Bachelor's degree in economics- 3.2

MBA -3.7

DBA(6 more classes to finish)-3.4 current

OAR-48

LORS- 3 O6, 1 o4 and Dean (used to teach at the college)

Interview appraisal- 1 O6(supply), 3 O5(supply), 2 O5( non supply), 1 O4( non supply).

How do u see my chances guys. I'm nervous cos it's now or never for me. Getting too old here.
I am also trying to apply for this board. Hvnt submitted yet though, maybe next week.

Did you read my other post about age requirements? Suggest you go through the PA one additional time…

MustacheKing23

Would it make since to apply for this board without modifying my previous, rejected application from the November board?

24 male
GPA: 3.58
Major: Accounting (Minor in English)
OAR: 50

Brian1942

I have also submitted for this board.

Age 34 (submitted waiver)
TIS - little over 8 years (waiver)
GPA - 3.44 business management
OAR - 53
PFA - all excellent
Appraisals- all 10s O5s
Great LOR and solid personal statement

Hope we all get picked up.

kyg9505

Just got confirmed today that I will be on this board. I got prorec n on last board. I submitted reconsideration package on the deadline day.

Active Duty/LS2
7YR TIS
OAR - 51
BS POLITICAL SCIENCE
GPA - 3.8
Appraisals - 1(O6) 3(O5) 1(O4) all 10s and 3100
LOR - 2 (O5)
No waiver

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Just got confirmed today that I will be on this board. I got prorec n on last board. I submitted reconsideration package on the deadline day.

Active Duty/LS2
7YR TIS
OAR - 51
BS POLITICAL SCIENCE
GPA - 3.8
Appraisals - 1(O6) 3(O5) 1(O4) all 10s and 3100
LOR - 2 (O5)
No waiver

I would recommend considering SWO or Aviation if you're not selected again. That degree (i.e.: not a STEM or business-focused degree) and possible TIS might be hurting your odds.

You might also qualify for URLO ISPP on the SWO side too...

kyg9505

I applied to this board.

Civilian
Female 28
BBA 3.49
OAR 49
LOR employer and a retired gunnery sergeant

Got a call Friday saying I was Pro-rec Yes! I guess the board met early or something. No date yet.
Wait wait.. what? What do u mean u got a call already?

self93

Yeah, I was as shocked as you. My recruiter asked me to call him. I thought I had messed up my paperwork or something. Instead he congratulated me and told me he would be sending me some more paperwork to fill out.

kyg9505

Yeah, I was as shocked as you. My recruiter asked me to call him. I thought I had messed up my paperwork or something. Instead he congratulated me and told me he would be sending me some more paperwork to fill out.
Oh wow. Congrats! When did u apply? And did u only apply for supply?