• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28FEB2022 Supply Corps Board

exNavyOffRec

I didn’t seem to make this board… I submitted by the deadline. Is this something that is normal?
It can be as they cap the number of applications that go to the board (I don't necessarily agree with this) so just because a person submits in time does not guarantee you will make that board (it used to almost be certain).

It could be you are at the board but were left off the list, that has happened.

TheDR

I didn’t seem to make this board… I submitted by the deadline. Is this something that is normal?
Last time that happened to me, took calc in high school instead of college so I just got pushed back and had to get a waiver. Maybe something like that?

Brian1942

Last time that happened to me, took calc in high school instead of college so I just got pushed back and had to get a waiver. Maybe something like that?
No, nothing like that all my stuff was in order.
Does that list include active duty?

I did submit right at the deadline though and needed an age waiver which I haven’t heard back from for this designator, (I assume they let you know approved or denied either way right?) , but the same waiver was approved for pilot/nfo (may board approved). Just crossing my fingers I get slid to the May supply board. Mr. Celestine told me it’s just a different process for different communities so I know they are working it. Good luck to all of you on the list!

exNavyOffRec

No, nothing like that all my stuff was in order.
Does that list include active duty?

I did submit right at the deadline though and needed an age waiver which I haven’t heard back from for this designator, (I assume they let you know approved or denied either way right?) , but the same waiver was approved for pilot/nfo (may board approved). Just crossing my fingers I get slid to the May supply board. Mr. Celestine told me it’s just a different process for different communities so I know they are working it. Good luck to all of you on the list!
It includes AD and non-AD.

Since you are AD you might make it in as they do give AD some leeway.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
It can be as they cap the number of applications that go to the board (I don't necessarily agree with this) so just because a person submits in time does not guarantee you will make that board (it used to almost be certain).

It could be you are at the board but were left off the list, that has happened.
Does that mean the package could still be looked at even if it’s not on the current list?