• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28FEB2022 Supply Corps Board

kyg9505

I applied Swo and supply. I submitted for the February boards. I submitted it on January 13th.
U sure u didnt get selected for swo? Lol im worried since i just got confirmation on friday that my package will be on 28feb supply board.

self93

I don’t know. I can check with my recruiter again on Monday. He said supply I’m sure. It was also my first choice.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
TIS: 7 years
Active duty: ABE1/ Recruiter ntag carolina
GPA 3.5
OAR: 47
Appraisals: 2 06 (supply) 1 05 (SWO Commanding officer)
LOR: 2, one from former Airboss Captain, 2nd retired Air Force 05 & current college Dean

Nervous, but confident.
1 waiver: age

I would recommend considering SWO or Aviation if you're not selected again. That degree (i.e.: not a STEM or business-focused degree) and possible TIS might be hurting your odds.

You might also qualify for URLO ISPP on the SWO side too...
I remember applying for SWO two years ago and got the DNR for my TIS of 16years the community manager doesn’t want anyone with over 12 years of TIS so he is fine

NavyYN2814

Did you read my other post about age requirements? Suggest you go through the PA one additional time…
Couldn't find your response. I am 36 with 14 years in service and have submitted what I think will be my last look (2 previous on SWO and 1 Supply). Approved waivers for both age and TIR. Applying with interviews from 2 O6s, 1 O5, and 1 O3 (my current SUPPO), all Supply Corps, and an LOR from a 3 star. BS in Business administration. Applying for Supply alone and retailored my package to be Supply Oriented. Still Applying, just trying to figure out and hoping I have a chance.

exNavyOffRec

Couldn't find your response. I am 36 with 14 years in service and have submitted what I think will be my last look (2 previous on SWO and 1 Supply). Approved waivers for both age and TIR. Applying with interviews from 2 O6s, 1 O5, and 1 O3 (my current SUPPO), all Supply Corps, and an LOR from a 3 star. BS in Business administration. Applying for Supply alone and retailored my package to be Supply Oriented. Still Applying, just trying to figure out and hoping I have a chance.
It very well could be the 2 waivers that are hurting you, Supply can be hard on those with waivers. The waivers are pretty much rubber stamped to push people to board, an approved waiver is just to get to board the board itself can still reject based on the waiver issues.

I would look at LDO if they say no this time around.

TheDR

Since we’re coming up on it this next week, thought I’d ask again if there’s any news on an at-board. Thanks in advance!