• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28FEB2022 Supply Corps Board

Tora

My first application I ever put in

25 Yrs Old
41 OAR
3.47 GPA Bachelor of Science
4Yrs active duty
4 Appraisals: 1 O-6 2 O-5 1 O-4
7 LORs: 1 Rear Admiral 2 O-6 3 O-5 1 CWO2

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Yes it will!
I put in two packages, Supply and SWO. My waivers just got approved so my package is getting forwarded to the next board date. SWO however should be good since it is next month.. Im waiting for my age waiver to be approved for SWO now

Navy2050

Don't worry about the OAR it is fine and it really isn't looked at. The items that really matter are the items that you have really good stats.

The last board they did not use all the selections they had available so it isn't really about the percentage, I would be hopeful for you looking at your stats. In the past those with waivers took the hit so the fact you have none is another positive sign.
Ok. Well, it's great that they are considered to be good stats, and that OAR doesn't really matter that much. I understand that the percentage does not matter, and it can vary a lot from board to board. I guess that comment was just from my own curiosity. Good luck to everyone! ?

Tora

Yo
I put in two packages, Supply and SWO. My waivers just got approved so my package is getting forwarded to the next board date. SWO however should be good since it is next month.. Im waiting for my age waiver to be approved for SWO now
You will get it for sure!

GameChanger

Congrats to everyone finding out they were selected! Hoping to find my name in the results this time too! Best of luck to Everyone!

To the civilian applicants who were selected: please ask your recruiters for the “pro rec yes” memo and share the results for the rest of us anxiously awaiting. So stoked for everyone and hoping to see you at OCS!