• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28FEB2022 Supply Corps Board

Divine

YouTube organic chemistry, or search oar prep and click link that has 31 videos, that helped me doing all of his problem, I also bought the oar prep book from Amazon
Tried to you tube aor prep but couldn’t find the one that has 31 videos . Can you please send me the link ?

Did you call them or email them? We have similar stats, minus TIS, I’m at 7 years, but I just turned 31 and needed an age waiver and technically a gpa waiver. Both waivers have been approved and I got confirmation that I will be on the upcoming board in June
Hey I got questions about waivers. Did you submit it along with the whole application package? and when did you submit it? Right on the due date?

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Hey I got questions about waivers. Did you submit it along with the whole application package? and when did you submit it? Right on the due date?
My waivers were endorsed by my commanding officer, but my processor is the one that routed the actual waiver to cnrc for approval. “The endorsement” is just to go in my record.
But yes my waiver was submitted With my package, and was awaiting approval/disapproval until a couple weeks that it was approved.

My original package ended up getting rolled for the next supply board because my waiver wasn’t approved at the time for the previous board.

Anyone have guidance on reapplying after after getting the "N" reply for first board? My CCC is a CS2 filling the billet and she is on leave. Im AD and called a recruiter in my area who said he doesnt help AD and said to talk to my CCC. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

kyg9505

Read the 1420 on reconsideration package. A memorandum listing all new things u are adding, and a new co recommendation. I got picked up this time with a reconsideration package.