• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28FEB2022 Supply Corps Board

exNavyOffRec

Anyone have guidance on reapplying after after getting the "N" reply for first board? My CCC is a CS2 filling the billet and she is on leave. Im AD and called a recruiter in my area who said he doesnt help AD and said to talk to my CCC. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You should look at those who were selected and see what is different from them to you, that may help indicate where you can improve. Things that Supply tends to not like are non-medical waivers, low GPA, and previous legal issues. There will always be those selected that could have something like that but those who have any of those have more against them.

I think the last Supply board they actually selected less than they were allotted, and that is odd.

You could see what other designators are available to you.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
You should look at those who were selected and see what is different from them to you, that may help indicate where you can improve. Things that Supply tends to not like are non-medical waivers, low GPA, and previous legal issues. There will always be those selected that could have something like that but those who have any of those have more against them.

I think the last Supply board they actually selected less than they were allotted, and that is odd.

You could see what other designators are available to you.could that be the reason they are pushing the next supply to the left since they only selected 40 something people out 86 slots?

gugu

94071EDC-889C-4362-9530-DDA703311F19.jpeg
I received this selection board result. It really confused me. The status on the bottom right corner is “Y” which I believe is professionally recommended, but the last sentence in the paragraph which is highlighted with red line says*** not professionally recommended but qualified for selection if additional OCS Accessions are required. So did I get selected or not? I am so confused.

kyg9505

View attachment 34809
I received this selection board result. It really confused me. The status on the bottom right corner is “Y” which I believe is professionally recommended, but the last sentence in the paragraph which is highlighted with red line says*** not professionally recommended but qualified for selection if additional OCS Accessions are required. So did I get selected or not? I am so confused.
Thats a standard msg for all applicants both N or Y. Congrats!

gugu

Thats a standard msg for all applicants both N or Y. Congrats!
So the words ***not professionally recommended but qualified for selection if additional OCS Accessions are required*** don’t matter? The status Y matters?

exNavyOffRec

View attachment 34809
I hate that messaging, your medical gets reviewed prior to board and a PQ letter issued prior to board, you would think years after they changed the process they would get this fixed.

gugu

I hate that messaging, your medical gets reviewed prior to board and a PQ letter issued prior to board, you would think years after they changed the process they would get this fixed.
Does it mean that I just need to wait for the paper work and the class date? Since I still haven’t gotten any words from my command. I don’t think my command has been notified yet

exNavyOffRec

Does it mean that I just need to wait for the paper work and the class date? Since I still haven’t gotten any words from my command. I don’t think my command has been notified yet
yep, your command will let them know when you can be released.

RhodesReese

If you have a time frame you desire to transfer in or a specific class you want to be in, I advise you to go speak with your CoC if you haven’t already. Once I found out I was selected i shot my XO and CO an email asking to transfer in the fall and wanted a specific class. They shot that over to Mr. Celestin and said they were supportive of those dates. I ended up getting in the class I wanted.

Brian1942

Read the 1420 on reconsideration package. A memorandum listing all new things u are adding, and a new co recommendation. I got picked up this time with a reconsideration package.
I would love to know what you added new in the reconsideration? I’m AD and see my first board coming up in June so hopefully I get it first time but if not I honestly don’t know what else I could possibly do or add to my package.

kyg9505

I would love to know what you added new in the reconsideration? I’m AD and see my first board coming up in June so hopefully I get it first time but if not I honestly don’t know what else I could possibly do or add to my package.
I think my package was pretty solid already, but i added 2 more appraisals, and I submitted a mock prt score, cuz my previous score wasnt the best. Did a little tweak with personal statement. Thats about all i did.