• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28FEB2022 Supply Corps Board

RhodesReese

Yes, he confirmed that my COC hasn't responded to his email.
Have you emailed your chain of command requesting an update or telling them when you’d like to leave so they know?

When I spoke with Mr. Celestin, he forwarded me the email he sent to my chain of command. I turned around and emailed my DH asking him to inform the XO/CO of the date I wanted to transfer and the exact class I wanted. My DH supported and told that to the XO.

XO/COs are busy. Learn now to get comfortable, if haven’t already, going to your chain to ensure your stuff is taken care of. I’ve also emailed the CMC, XO, CO directly regarding my OCS package, transfer dates, EOTs, transfer eval, etc. My CO said he wanted me in his wardroom, so I’m choosing to act like I belong there.

ceetea90

Have you emailed your chain of command requesting an update or telling them when you’d like to leave so they know?

When I spoke with Mr. Celestin, he forwarded me the email he sent to my chain of command. I turned around and emailed my DH asking him to inform the XO/CO of the date I wanted to transfer and the exact class I wanted. My DH supported and told that to the XO.

XO/COs are busy. Learn now to get comfortable, if haven’t already, going to your chain to ensure your stuff is taken care of. I’ve also emailed the CMC, XO, CO directly regarding my OCS package, transfer dates, EOTs, transfer eval, etc. My CO said he wanted me in his wardroom, so I’m choosing to act like I belong there.
I followed up with my chain. We have a lot going on, so it is understandable that CO/XO forgot about it. We also have a new XO, so there might be another reason.
We are about to deploy, so I don't want to give them the date as I don't want them to think that I am trying to get out of deployment. I will let my DIVO make that call to keep me on deployment or let me go before that.

Thank you for the good advise about the "act like I belong there". I will have to practice doing that. However, since I am still enlisted, I don't want to jump the chain, especially on a big deck.