• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

TheLegend27

Hey everyone,

Just got back from a work trip and haven't been on AW in a while. I found out that I wasn't actually on this board because I was waiting for a waiver to get approved and it wasn't improved in time. I should be on the next board but it won't be quite as much fun on the next forum as this group!! Congrats to all that got selected!

P.S. I'll let whoever is running the spreadsheet take my name off the list - so I don't accidentally mess something up lol.

Thanos

Hey everyone,

Just got back from a work trip and haven't been on AW in a while. I found out that I wasn't actually on this board because I was waiting for a waiver to get approved and it wasn't improved in time. I should be on the next board but it won't be quite as much fun on the next forum as this group!! Congrats to all that got selected!

P.S. I'll let whoever is running the spreadsheet take my name off the list - so I don't accidentally mess something up lol.

That’s what happened to me last time, I feel you. Hang in there and your wait will pay off! Good luck!

afb123

Any of you guys planning on driving your car to OCS? I wonder if its beneficial to have there or completely unnecessary.
I'm planning on it. Read that its nice to have on liberty. Besides that, I drive an old Jeep and I figured I'd road trip for the hell of it. Driving from Houston and making stops along the way to visit friends/family. That is of course if my recruiter thinks its a good idea, and if I get my finsel ?

Doc Engel

I've also been told September by my command. They said Paul told them that is the soonest available at the moment.

Doc Engel

They told my command July? Wtf
Well my CO spoke with me today during our command all hands for MAP and said they're still looking at how soon I can go based on what NRC says because they want to send me as soon as they are allowed since my CO doesn't want to hold me up from going off and doing this. That's good at least they have my back on it because apparently the latest time they were given to send me is June 2021 lol but they are still coordinating and going to send me within the next few months so that will be good. They said they should have a date for me by the end of the month or early April.

Doc Engel

My Chief just told me they sent the letter stating they will release me for the August class.
That's what's up man hopefully I'll get to go in August or September and maybe you'll end up being my Candio. Either way we'll have to meet up at some point there or in Pensacola.