• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

KeJuan918

For the AD guys did were any of you told that you had to do another physical? I was fully cleared in December which is good for a tear. Also I don’t believe I have a date yet but I turn 32 in August so I figured I would class up at the latest in May. However, my NC1 said something about the Fall.

AirBlair

any idea why the DNR? Waivers?
I had a waiver for DUI when I was 18. It isn't even on my record but I was just honest with my background check stuff. So even though it was a long time ago, I guess they don't care even though thats not who I am anymore. So its just frustrating still.

Csl221

I know I said this a long time ago but I'm Aug 16 as well, however don't have a Facebook ?
There's a thread on here for the class but only a couple of people follow it I believe. There is about 15 of us in the FB group so far if you decide to make one.

alezale

So this is my recruiters fav meme. Any recommendations of what I should put on it in relation to him being a great recruiter/also remaining funny. It's gonna be a mug