• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

alezale

Question for yall: I've got spotify and cant find any versions of Anchors Aweigh like that on App B (with lyrics). Has anyone found any easily downloadable version? Found the 99% correct marines hymn but no luck with the other.
Do we actually need to know the songs?

StJP4Us

Here's another good one :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pilotboyg

Yes you do. If its in Appendix B, you need to know it.
Second this. Just memorize everything. Worst case scenario is you don't end up needing that extra information. Do you really want to get rolled 3 weeks during RLP because you did not feel like studying extra information now. Everyone has at least a month before you report. Study it for 30 minutes a day. The songs are the easiest to memorize.

Mike9595

Second this. Just memorize everything. Worst case scenario is you don't end up needing that extra information. Do you really want to get rolled 3 weeks during RLP because you did not feel like studying extra information now. Everyone has at least a month before you report. Study it for 30 minutes a day. The songs are the easiest to memorize.

I had everything pretty much down pat just have to rememorize it all but the songs I had trouble with. Any good videos that have the correct verses you know if??

afb123

I had everything pretty much down pat just have to rememorize it all but the songs I had trouble with. Any good videos that have the correct verses you know if??
The marines hymn- Oscar Band (spotify)
For anchors aweigh all I could find were Chief promotion videos on youtube where they sang it.

ksunjke

I just live my normal life: work, gym, hobbies. Going to start memorizing Bravo soon. Made a list of things I need to pack with me when I go to OCS, so going to buying things Im missing here soon too.

Thanos

On tidal, Oscar Band version like abf said. They changed one line, “find us always” to “always find us” but otherwise it’s correct. I’ve just started listening to it, hopefully it’ll get drilled into my head from multiple listens haha.
I’m still working on the last two watchstanding principles and some of the ranks, but the rest is good (I hope). Haven’t done chain of command because I wanted to wait until we were at Newport.

Hello everyone! Why’s everyone doing with all this extra time not checking air warriors?
I became a billionaire and created a multi national company. Crazy how much time I spent on here ?

Is it possible to learn this power? From a Jedi?

I just live my normal life: work, gym, hobbies. Going to start memorizing Bravo soon. Made a list of things I need to pack with me when I go to OCS, so going to buying things Im missing here soon too.

Pretty much same. Fitness, appendix B and other gouge, and enjoying hobbies. There’s an official packing list on the OTC website btw, in case you need more details

Joshua H

Good morning all, any active duty people still waiting to hear a class date from your skipper? Haven’t heard anything from mine, I’m just going by what I see in eNTRS.