• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Sjohnny15

Yeah my Skipper said right now it’s September but he said that he is gonna send an email to request for July since that works best for me. I’ll let you guys know when I get hard orders.

wcisel77

I requested august for my release date too, but I was told today to keep in mind that this board was selecting FY20 and FY21 candidates so the wait could potentially be a lot longer. I'm hoping this is not the case, but for us active duty folks it's something to be aware of.

cyrusu

pilot

This is for the Pro Rec-Ns or to anyone who is losing motivation.

This speaks to me on a personal note.
I came into college in Air Force ROTC. I was obese, and had 0 confidence. Through diligent hard work, I lost all the weight and slowly built up my self esteem. I was awarded an ROTC scholarship because of my efforts. Finally, I was taking one step closer to my dream, but it wasn't to be. I was medically disqualified from ROTC, and it would have been incredibly difficult to try another service.

Devastated, I was lost and uncertain of my future. Almost giving up on the military, I came across my recruiter. He encouraged me to give it one more shot, and in the span of year, I passed my medical tests, MEPs, and ASTB . I had to take the ASTB twice to be competitive. I'm not trying to boast, but rather to show that determination is the key to success and only you know how badly you want to achieve your goals. Never give up.

Zoomangler67

This is for the Pro Rec-Ns or to anyone who is losing motivation.

This speaks to me on a personal note.
I came into college in Air Force ROTC. I was obese, and had 0 confidence. Through diligent hard work, I lost all the weight and slowly built up my self esteem. I was awarded an ROTC scholarship because of my efforts. Finally, I was taking one step closer to my dream, but it wasn't to be. I was medically disqualified from ROTC, and it would have been incredibly difficult to try another service.

Devastated, I was lost and uncertain of my future. Almost giving up on the military, I came across my recruiter. He encouraged me to give it one more shot, and in the span of year, I passed my medical tests, MEPs, and ASTB . I had to take the ASTB twice to be competitive. I'm not trying to boast, but rather to show that determination is the key to success and only you know how badly you want to achieve your goals. Never give up.
Love this!

afb123

Question for yall: I've got spotify and cant find any versions of Anchors Aweigh like that on App B (with lyrics). Has anyone found any easily downloadable version? Found the 99% correct marines hymn but no luck with the other.