• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

DefiningFire

Wait so are Planks officially IN for our OCS classes then? Not that I won't be working on situps and planks alike just in case, but has there been any sort of confirmation?

mmhoang1

Active Duty Here. Unfortunately, I haven't heard from my Commanding Officer yet. Has anyone not heard their command yet? I am itching for the results lol

Doc Engel

Just wanted to also pass along I thanked Paul and Ted Williams yesterday over the phone for all of us that reached out to them during this long process. He was appreciative and mentioned if we really wanted to show thanks there is an "Admiral's inbox" or something of similar wording on the NRC headquarters website he said we could submit a response/comment on there for them. I'm going to do it haha if anyone else wants to.

Redsky330

Just wanted to also pass along I thanked Paul and Ted Williams yesterday over the phone for all of us that reached out to them during this long process. He was appreciative and mentioned if we really wanted to show thanks there is an "Admiral's inbox" or something of similar wording on the NRC headquarters website he said we could submit a response/comment on there for them. I'm going to do it haha if anyone else wants to.

Can you post the email addess ?

Mike9595

Anyone else kinda worried about the OCS medical screening??

I disclosed that I have psoriasis and am on a medication for it, which I got a waiver for. The medication recommends not to have live vaccines while on it so I will stop taking it a little prior to OCS. The website says to take all prescription medication with you so I can take it after the round of shots. If I have a waiver for it I should be ok right..?

I just hear horror stories all the time about getting into medhold?