• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Thanos

Anyone else kinda worried about the OCS medical screening??

I disclosed that I have psoriasis and am on a medication for it, which I got a waiver for. The medication recommends not to have live vaccines while on it so I will stop taking it a little prior to OCS. The website says to take all prescription medication with you so I can take it after the round of shots. If I have a waiver for it I should be ok right..?

I just hear horror stories all the time about getting into medhold?

If you have a waiver for it already, you should be okay. And yeah I’d take all your medication with you plus a copy of the prescription. But ask your recruiter just in case. I take vitamin D pills but they’re not prescribed, so I can’t take them with me

BrianTruix

Wait so are Planks officially IN for our OCS classes then? Not that I won't be working on situps and planks alike just in case, but has there been any sort of confirmation?
OCS goes off of big Navy Standard and wont be implemented until FY-21 so if you're going to ocs soon you will be doing situps.

KristenQT

So what are ppl realistically at? And what’s the breakdown of times? I tried planking for time the other night for the first time in my life and got around 2min before I called it. I’m sure it’s easy to improve but have never trained for planks lol

I highly recommend the tabata interval training you can do this with push ups and running too

you would do 8 rounds of each movement you are practicing back to back.

here is one of the workouts I do