• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

PontusPilot

Contributor
Crazy turn of events my recruiter told me yesterday I wasn’t selected for pilot or supply and was waiting for SWO results. I guess somehow he read my old board results, and I actually wasn’t selected for SWO, and he still doesn’t have my board results for pilot/supply for this round.... my heart is all over the place lol

MediocreGatsby

Crazy turn of events my recruiter told me yesterday I wasn’t selected for pilot or supply and was waiting for SWO results. I guess somehow he read my old board results, and I actually wasn’t selected for SWO, and he still doesn’t have my board results for pilot/supply for this round.... my heart is all over the place lol
I’m still so confused how so many have results and some of our recruiters are still saying that there is no list or anything out.

Seems like it
Stay positive bro!!!

Mike9595

Hey man stay positive, a lot of us have been at this for a long time me 3+ years don't give up!!!

Brand0034

Has anyone received their official acceptance letter in the mail yet?
No I thought that was only finsel which is a few weeks before ship date.
What about paperwork though? My recruiter told me paperwork would come in I’d have to fill out. Anyone do that?

Roger O. Thornhill

1830 Aspirant
Received a PRO-REC N from SWO (3rd choice) and Y from NFO (2nd choice)--waiting to hear from 1st choice (Intel)

ASTB: 61 8/6/8
GPA: 3.95 (T1 school)
Degree: History and International Relations
LORs: 2 Harvard professors; Fmr SecDef; Fmr Governor; fmr top White House national security aide

Recruiter said that putting SWO as a 3rd choice likely brought about this result.

Congrats to everyone with the SWO PRO-REC Y!