• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 Nov 2022 OCS Class

GoldLeaf

@everyone

I'm currently putting together a packing list in the notes section of my IPhone. I'm compiling the different gouges and also cross referencing them with my buddy that is currently there / has his schooling there after OCS as well. Once I finish it I'll post a screenshot/s of it.

Adam80

What up guys. Here for my monthly check in.

Saw yall talking about OHARP...

"OHARP returns Navy officers to their hometown areas for 14 to 90 days to assist officer recruiters in locating individuals for Navy officer programs. Participants should be prepared to accompany the NAVCRUITDIST’s officer recruiters on visits to colleges and universities, centers of influence, and community events. They will wear the uniform of the day and will be expected to discuss Navy opportunities and career paths."

Bro i'd walk to Pensacola before I volunteered for this. This doesnt sound like something they have many volunteers for lol

villo0692

"OHARP returns Navy officers to their hometown areas for 14 to 90 days to assist officer recruiters in locating individuals for Navy officer programs. Participants should be prepared to accompany the NAVCRUITDIST’s officer recruiters on visits to colleges and universities, centers of influence, and community events. They will wear the uniform of the day and will be expected to discuss Navy opportunities and career paths."

Bro i'd walk to Pensacola before I volunteered for this. This doesnt sound like something they have many volunteers for lol
Most of us SNAs from my class are currently doing OHARP, we were the only designator allowed to do so, trust me after going through OCS you’d be wishing you even had the chance to volunteer for it

Tumbleweed33

I spoke to someone who just graduated OCS and he was doing OHARP for 30 days. He said all he did was message people on LinkedIn for 2 hours every morning then he was done for the day.
He also said they were encouraging all SNAs fresh out of OCS to do OHARP.

GoldLeaf

I spoke to someone who just graduated OCS and he was doing OHARP for 30 days. He said all he did was message people on LinkedIn for 2 hours every morning then he was done for the day.
He also said they were encouraging all SNAs fresh out of OCS to do OHARP.
Spoke with my recruiter yesterday about it and they said it's super chill and laid back. Said think of it as a mental break to refresh seeing family etc before getting into the pipeline.

jdub97

Hi everyone. So glad I found this thread, I was selected for class 07-23 as well! Everyone has been posting a lot of good information about what to expect, I really appreciate it! Looking forward to meeting all of you in Rhode Island this winter.

GoldLeaf

Hi everyone. So glad I found this thread, I was selected for class 07-23 as well! Everyone has been posting a lot of good information about what to expect, I really appreciate it! Looking forward to meeting all of you in Rhode Island this winter.
Looking forward to seeing you as well! From previous Grads, the better prepared as a class we are (obviously performance as well) the less RPT we do and faster privileges are given. Show up ready to go physically and mentally with Bravo knowledge.

jdub97

Looking forward to seeing you as well! From previous Grads, the better prepared as a class we are (obviously performance as well) the less RPT we do and faster privileges are given. Show up ready to go physically and mentally with Bravo knowledge.
I agree completely! I have been studying appendix B religiously everyday in preparation for OCS. It's one thing to know Bravo knowledge in the comfort of your own home but when you have a Drill instructor yelling at you, the better you have that memorized the easier It will be.

GoldLeaf

As promised this is what I have so far
I’m sure I’ll be adding to it. I’ve not included some items because of information that it would be given to us there from the excess left over.

Attachments

• 0AC9365B-FEE6-452A-B692-7F44433EED92.jpeg
    0AC9365B-FEE6-452A-B692-7F44433EED92.jpeg
    195 KB · Views: 100
  • 5A9C7124-85BA-4298-922A-9F59C7982AB6.jpeg
    5A9C7124-85BA-4298-922A-9F59C7982AB6.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 90