• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 26Sep21 Navy OCS Class Thread

Saukko

Hopeful Aviation Candidate
Hello Everyone!

I go by Saukko on here but I am a soon to be graduate of College with a B.S. in Psychology! Applied to the November board date for Aviation, and have been communicating with the other applicants for a while through that forum.

Just recently received my FinSel for SNA, and my OCS date was confirmed as 26 of September! I didn't seem to find any other threads for our class so I wanted to take the initiative and get one going.

We also have a groupme set up already with a few other aviation guys that connected after our board forum found out their results! If you want to be added let me know via DM or reply.

Feel free to use this thread to communicate, post gouge, or whatever else!

Hope to get to know everyone soon.

juanamo23

Hey everyone. I got that beautiful call from my recruiter on the 9th. I’ll be going on the 26th too! Thanks for creating the thread man!

Marcus_Aurelius

To add onto @Saukko's note about our GroupMe, we also have a Google Drive with aggregated information (such as Appendix B) in a one-stop shop, so that we don't have to scour the internet looking for answers. We've also started posting our workout routines so that others can get ideas.

If anyone wants access to that Drive, let us know and we'll get you the link. Also, if you come across any useful information, please add it to that Drive!

juanamo23

To add onto @Saukko's note about our GroupMe, we also have a Google Drive with aggregated information (such as Appendix B) in a one-stop shop, so that we don't have to scour the internet looking for answers. We've also started posting our workout routines so that others can get ideas.

If anyone wants access to that Drive, let us know and we'll get you the link. Also, if you come across any useful information, please add it to that Drive!
Could I get that link, please?

Could get that link as well

Clark781

you guys really got it going on