• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 26Sep21 Navy OCS Class Thread

Ericwandell

I just found out I will also be in this class, it took a while for my command to decide when to allow me to transfer. Can I get the google drive link and an add to the group me? Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

almond_615

Is that due to a 2 week ROM at the end? At my calculation, week 12 would be December 18th? Has anyone asked their recruiter if the two-week ROM will be a thing by Sept?

there is no ROM at the end. That's probably due to the holidays.

My recruiter says that ROM will start 12Sep2021.

Beardog

Hey Everyone,

Just learned I’ll be joining you in September! Got the text from my recruiter last week and he didn’t mention anything about ROM before. Also if that groupme is still active could I get an invite?

Forgedinwater

Feeling late to the party here,but I just learned today that I will be in on the 26th of September. Can't wait to see y'all there!

almond_615

Hey Everyone,

Just learned I’ll be joining you in September! Got the text from my recruiter last week and he didn’t mention anything about ROM before. Also if that groupme is still active could I get an invite?
The link is on the fb page.