• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 26Sep21 Navy OCS Class Thread

To add onto @Saukko's note about our GroupMe, we also have a Google Drive with aggregated information (such as Appendix B) in a one-stop shop, so that we don't have to scour the internet looking for answers. We've also started posting our workout routines so that others can get ideas.

If anyone wants access to that Drive, let us know and we'll get you the link. Also, if you come across any useful information, please add it to that Drive!
can you DM me that drive please?

almond_615

To add onto @Saukko's note about our GroupMe, we also have a Google Drive with aggregated information (such as Appendix B) in a one-stop shop, so that we don't have to scour the internet looking for answers. We've also started posting our workout routines so that others can get ideas.

If anyone wants access to that Drive, let us know and we'll get you the link. Also, if you come across any useful information, please add it to that Drive!
Can you post that in the facebook?

Leonidas

Hey guys. Found out today I’ll be joining you all for this sept26 OCS class. Supply Corps. Looking forward to working with you all, and preparing for this experience. Requested to join the FB page, and then join the group chat.

jamesniland716

Hello guys. My date has been bouncing around for a while and I'm finally locked into the Sept26 OCS for pilot. Little late to the party, heard there was a group me going on, wondering how to gain access.