• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

JSaint23

2 questions:
  1. Have any SNFOs been sent already? It seems like everyone hearing so far has been SNA
  2. Has anyone from the Chicago area heard anything yet?
I’m an SNFO and I still haven’t heard anything and I was thinking the same thing!

NavyDavy

I’m an SNFO and I still haven’t heard anything and I was thinking the same thing!
I mean just looking at the spreadsheet everyone that has a date on there is SNA. I know that isn’t updated religiously but even thumbing through old posts on here I don’t recall seeing any SNFOs with positive news regarding dates!

JSaint23

I mean just looking at the spreadsheet everyone that has a date on there is SNA. I know that isn’t updated religiously but even thumbing through old posts on here I don’t recall seeing any SNFOs with positive news regarding dates!
I know man however do keep in mind that for ever 10 pilots there was like 1 NFO that was selected to go to OCS so it’s all relative

Jrmex

Jrmexi22
haha I know! I just got the call maybe 20 minutes ago and no I didn’t put one in. I just waited and waited and waited...

Jrmex

Jrmexi22
I know the answer to this maybe obvious but were you in the May25th board with us?
Yes I was in the May 25th board. Yeah I didn’t hear it from my recruiter or processor. I’ve been fortunate my dad is a Navy chaplain recruiter in the same office so he’s been able to help me with the process of meps, waivers and getting out of being permanently DQ and always keeping me informed.
My recruiter is a cool guy but it definitely took off the stress of “bothering my recruiter.”

DudeRyan22

Just a thought. If anyone else gets a call about OCS and turns it down for whatever reason, idk if it can actually work but feel free to let your recruiter know I’d be happy to fill the spot, whether it’s last minute or not. I’m ready to go. Just trying to do anything to slide in ASAP.

JSaint23

Yes I was in the May 25th board. Yeah I didn’t hear it from my recruiter or processor. I’ve been fortunate my dad is a Navy chaplain recruiter in the same office so he’s been able to help me with the process of meps, waivers and getting out of being permanently DQ and always keeping me informed.
My recruiter is a cool guy but it definitely took off the stress of “bothering my recruiter.”
Oh wow??? You lucky MF!!!

JSaint23

Just a thought. If anyone else gets a call about OCS and turns it down for whatever reason, idk if it can actually work but feel free to let your recruiter know I’d be happy to fill the spot, whether it’s last minute or not. I’m ready to go. Just trying to do anything to slide in ASAP.
Bruh, you and I are definitely gonna be friends ???

DudeRyan22

Bruh, you and I are definitely gonna be friends ???
Man I swear ???? I know everybody has to wait but like damn if I gotta use someone else’s recruiter to go, I can send you my number and everything else to give to your recruiter. If they wanna have a competition for it I’m ready to compete. Let’s go best man gets the seat at OCS ??

JSaint23

Man I swear ???? I know everybody has to wait but like damn if I gotta use someone else’s recruiter to go, I can send you my number and everything else to give to your recruiter. If they wanna have a competition for it I’m ready to compete. Let’s go best man gets the seat at OCS ??
Straight up bro! Throw my name in that hat too ?

lysrob619

LysRob

My husband, Julian Robinson, is SNFO and he went up 1 AUG. He's wrapping up week 1 of indoc. I've said it before in this thread, I really think it came down to him having an excellent recruiter. Not saying that other recruiters aren't good. LT Klimt was just on the ball, stayed in communication with Julian.