• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

Marmaduke123

Contributor
15:23 minimum? For a 1.5 mile run? Where is this minimum you speak of? That's like a 40-44 year old male minimum.

I was confused by him saying he's a slow 10:30 but is that for a 1.5? That's not slow. lol

Sloppy on my part, just saw highlighted text from a quick google search that mentioned 15:23 as an example and figured it was the min since I remember a lot of those minimum scores are pretty low (but not that low).

thebullet914

Contributor
1.5 Mile run, I know I gotta keep improving but finally under 12 mins consistently. Are most people putting up these college track athlete times? Really have no point of reference as far as where I stand. Also, T - 5 days... I heard if we hit 100 before the board meets they have to send everyone a ProRec-Y

Attachments

• C8D4C9F3-5BE9-44CB-B765-A6BBF924E8B5.jpeg
    C8D4C9F3-5BE9-44CB-B765-A6BBF924E8B5.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 15

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Sloppy on my part, just saw highlighted text from a quick google search that mentioned 15:23 as an example and figured it was the min since I remember a lot of those minimum scores are pretty low (but not that low).
All good, I ran across one this week. It had the same month and year version but the only thing different was the run times being a lot slower, weird.

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
25 Memes Anyone With Anxiety Would Relate To | Marie Claire Australia

Waiting for this board like...

Marmaduke123

Contributor
1.5 Mile run, I know I gotta keep improving but finally under 12 mins consistently. Are most people putting up these college track athlete times? Really have no point of reference as far as where I stand. Also, T - 5 days... I heard if we hit 100 before the board meets they have to send everyone a ProRec-Y

The college-level times you are seeing are definitely above the median and will be the "gazelles" of a class no doubt. Keep it up man, that's a great milestone. 95% of the time its just about how consistent you keep running.

I've been at a consistent 3x week running schedule for about a year starting from literally zero (was in ICU for 2 weeks and had months of recovery) and can def get under 9:30. Also retrained on minimalistic zero-drop shoes.