• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

jono

Hey Guys,

Excited to see how the board ends up going. Just submitted the application today.

Applying for SNA
OAR: 54
ASTB: 8/9/7
GPA: 3.8
Degree: Computer Science
Flight experience: Private Pilot License and about 80 hrs total time

Good luck to everyone in this incredible endeavor!

Mike D.

Contributor
Hey Guys,

Excited to see how the board ends up going. Just submitted the application today.

Applying for SNA
OAR: 54
ASTB: 8/9/7
GPA: 3.8
Degree: Computer Science
Flight experience: Private Pilot License and about 80 hrs total time

Good luck to everyone in this incredible endeavor!

Good luck to you as well

Mouselovr

Contributor
Feeling rather disheartened by reading all these waiver comments lol...got a waiver myself for nothing major at all but it sucks to hear I might get looked over just for a waiver! Furthermore, I'm basically ancient at 28 yrs old-29 this month.
As hard as it is, try no to overwhelm yourself with speculation. Last board, no one fully anticipated what would happen. Nothing is normal about these boards, so we’re all just gonna hold tight and see.

BC7777

Thought I'd get in on this forum.

SNA Applicant
OAR: 43
ASTB: 5/8/6
GPA: 3.97
Degree: Technology Management
Flight experience: Commercial Pilot License, instrument rating and 330 hours TT

Good luck to everyone in these crazy times!

NevarYalnal

I don't think I have seen a 5 and 8 on the same test, wild.

lfnrgnabtqa51.jpg

BDavis11

Contributor
Feeling rather disheartened by reading all these waiver comments lol...got a waiver myself for nothing major at all but it sucks to hear I might get looked over just for a waiver! Furthermore, I'm basically ancient at 28 yrs old-29 this month.
you are not alone. I turn 30 in june.

villo0692

I turn 32 in March. I've been waiting about 18 months due to various things from my recruiter getting very ill and med sep to waiting 6 months to go to MEPS. It could be worse. At least I have AD buffer time
we do start off making a good amount more than if we hadn't served before....almost like an extra 3k a month or so

Snowprincess01

we do start off making a good amount more than if we hadn't served before....almost like an extra 3k a month or so
I'll take that mustang money but I really don't care about it honestly. I just am scared I'm going to hit that "commission prior to 32 birthday" waiver needed... From previous boards the trend seems prior service, with flight time, and no waivers seem to get sna spots and nfo where all waivers got nfo. Nfo is fine since I was told I could never fly...got the axe from the Marines for crew chief even but I'd like a chance

Triumph_MAC

My package is officially at PERS. now the wait begins for an age waiver. However, I had an approved aviation age waiver for the October board, is that one still valid for this board?

jma21

I didn't get involved with that part, but it would make sense that you would.

"OHARP" would vary, some would get a few weeks, some a few months, some would do OHARP some flight school, then more OHARP, some would be in a relaxed setting, some would not and have to work M-F full workdays.

Do NFO's normally do OHARP as well?