• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Will I be notified if my package made it through the verification process or is that something I should inquire about?
Gonna have to wait for the At-board list. Id say just chillax and wait it out. If you have a borderline score, get back to studying.

S_Payne32

Contributor
At-Board list posts just before the panel convenes typically. Most AD with CAC card can access the list. If/when it posts I will update the forum and you guys can reach out to see if you made it onto the list.

The earliest I would expect an At-Board list the week prior to the panel date.

WannaFlyHigh

My recruiter said there is no way of knowing what is at-board until he receives an update (perhaps the list) early next month.
I am talking about how some applicants are receiving word that their applications are officially submitted by their recruiters (previous pages). I guess maybe they're active duty

Triumph_MAC

I am talking about how some applicants are receiving word that their applications are officially submitted by their recruiters (previous pages). I guess maybe they're active duty
It’s a good chance they are AD but if they are specifically saying their recruiters told them, then they would have to be civilian applicants. AD folks have to submit through their command. The recruiter may just call the processing team at PERS and ask for an update on the applicants behalf.

Mike D.

Contributor
I think the distinction here is submitted vs at board. I believe submitted here just refers to package is complete and sent from processor to the respective NRD (somebody correct me if wrong) and at board means it is being seen by the board of course.

to answer your original question...yes you should ask your recruiter if your package is all submitted. I asked about 1000 times to make sure...and finally got confirmation that it was

S_Payne32

Contributor
I think the distinction here is submitted vs at board. I believe submitted here just refers to package is complete and sent from processor to the respective NRD (somebody correct me if wrong) and at board means it is being seen by the board of course.

to answer your original question...yes you should ask your recruiter if your package is all submitted. I asked about 1000 times to make sure...and finally got confirmation that it was
@exNavyOffRec could probably give a better answer, but here is what it should be similar too:
Completed application: signed by you goes through your recruiting office for quality assurance check then it goes to your Navy Recruiting District’s processors.
Once they finish up with it and any corrections are made (if necessary) it gets sent to Navy Recruiting Command (NRC). It will go through another set of processors at NRC to make sure everything is good to go. After that you wait till the at board list posts (which you can ask your recruiter to share with you).
Tomorrow is the hard deadline for submission so if you are u sure or have any doubts reach out to your recruiter today. As many of us learned with January’s board, being done early rather than on time could have benefited many of us.

exNavyOffRec

@exNavyOffRec could probably give a better answer, but here is what it should be similar too:
Completed application: signed by you goes through your recruiting office for quality assurance check then it goes to your Navy Recruiting District’s processors.
Once they finish up with it and any corrections are made (if necessary) it gets sent to Navy Recruiting Command (NRC). It will go through another set of processors at NRC to make sure everything is good to go. After that you wait till the at board list posts (which you can ask your recruiter to share with you).
Tomorrow is the hard deadline for submission so if you are u sure or have any doubts reach out to your recruiter today. As many of us learned with January’s board, being done early rather than on time could have benefited many of us.
pretty close, once the NRD processors review it it is signed by the OPS or other designated person, then after the NRC processor review it then it goes to the program managers to make sure the requirements in the PA are met, then it is ready to go to board.