• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

exNavyOffRec

Can’t believe there’s only one processor working for all the applications in the entire NYC area ?? My recruiter reassured me that my application will be sent to the board no later than the due date of April 9th though. But the way this is going I just hope I don’t get pushed to August.
They must be down a processor, most have 2 or more.

exNavyOffRec

yea he will get it in bud, if he hits send on the email before mid night on the 9th you are good to go they will add it to what they doing to the rest. only down side is he made a mistake on anything your out of the window to make corrections until next time. i think you will be fine. Looks like a lot are being moved to august board tho yea we just don't know if its certain people or fleet packages or how they are separating them yet.
The processor has to get it sent to NRC by COB April 9th and even then there are things at NRC to worry about. The biggest concern at the NRD processor level is what other work they are doing, they are nearly always civilians so if they are not authorized overtime when they hit their time for the week they are out of there.

FlyingRecruiter

Contributor
The processor has to get it sent to NRC by COB April 9th and even then there are things at NRC to worry about. The biggest concern at the NRD processor level is what other work they are doing, they are nearly always civilians so if they are not authorized overtime when they hit their time for the week they are out of there.
chief, got an email i have been submitted for "board consideration" and also seen i have a Officer pride file built now. is this an auto reply basically saying they got it or its that a step ?

WannaFlyHigh

damn, so does that mean if you're not seen this may board your package will automatically be moved to august or is there a formal reapplication ?

Mouselovr

Contributor
damn, so does that mean if you're not seen this may board your package will automatically be moved to august or is there a formal reapplication ?

I was informed there are a little over 100 packages that got rolled from the last board. Despite submitting on time, those who were rolled were received after their "packages to consider" quota filled up. It wasn't based on scores, GPA or "superior candidate", it was timing. We never know what's gonna happen, but they'll probably try to stay "fair" with this board too.

For this board, they might only view AD. Or the rolled packages+ AD + a handful of new packages. The remainder would be rolled similarly to the last board.

Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

Talked to the PMs this morning they told me all fleet packages and a few street packages so that’s from the horses mouth, good luck to y’all on being the chosen few.
Given that AD comprise a small number this seems like them trying to get things back on track with out putting the brakes on completely, like they did before.

TyD1e

Talked to the PMs this morning they told me all fleet packages and a few street packages so that’s from the horses mouth, good luck to y’all on being the chosen few.
If thats the case then the August board will have to be one of the most competitive boards to date. All May rollovers, January rollovers, as well as all first time applicants for August. What an incredibly unfortunate time to be applying welp

Ruvo

My guess is that if they take a limited number of street packages in the May board, they would start with rollover from the January board, then fill up any space they have with May applicants. So the August board should be May rollovers and August applicants. Obviously this all conjecture, but if they're rolling people back then I would assume that boards are "filling up", which means that they don't get more competitive per se, just that some of us might have to wait a little longer for our package to be seen.

FlyingRecruiter

Contributor
Given that AD comprise a small number this seems like them trying to get things back on track with out putting the brakes on completely, like they did before.
i agree. i think its like we talked before, they are trying to fix what they did to the numbers from stealing Fy22 quotas in FY21 and this board taking extremely small amount will get it back on track. also though i do agree with Ty above, that means august may be one of the most competitive boards ever or it may be one of the largest pick ups ever. Again here we are speculating.

FlyingRecruiter

Contributor
My guess is that if they take a limited number of street packages in the May board, they would start with rollover from the January board, then fill up any space they have with May applicants. So the August board should be May rollovers and August applicants. Obviously this all conjecture, but if they're rolling people back then I would assume that boards are "filling up", which means that they don't get more competitive per se, just that some of us might have to wait a little longer for our package to be seen.
i am not sure they get "full" on applications ever do they? they just decide hey we are gonna take 30 new pilots this time so we have no reason to look at over 50 at the board. and in august we need 80 so lets send 150 packs to the board and so on.

Ruvo

That's kind of what I meant when I said full. I'm assuming that if they decide they want 30 new pilots, and they have 200 applicants, they cap the number of applicants competing for those slots and push the rest of them to a later board. I'm basing this entirely off of the fact that there were some applicants with very competitive scores who got rolled back in the January board.