• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

GodSpeed1997

Can someone drop a link of the physical fitness test standards on here? I've just been aimlessly training with no goal currently. All I know is that I run a 1.5 in 10:30 as of now and I don't know where that falls on the chart.

thebullet914

Contributor
Can someone drop a link of the physical fitness test standards on here? I've just been aimlessly training with no goal currently. All I know is that I run a 1.5 in 10:30 as of now and I don't know where that falls on the chart.
https://www.navycs.com/navy-fitness-assessment.html This page has a chart that I believe is updated, someone in the know please correct me if I'm wrong. Ignore the writing at the top of the page though, the PRT standards for arrival at Bootcamp are different than for OCS. Also, to verify, anyone know if they do the body composition test at OCS even if you fall within weight standards? or is it like MEPS where as long as you're not over the max weight they don't care about actual Body Fat %?

GodSpeed1997

https://www.navycs.com/navy-fitness-assessment.html This page has a chart that I believe is updated, someone in the know please correct me if I'm wrong. Ignore the writing at the top of the page though, the PRT standards for arrival at Bootcamp are different than for OCS. Also, to verify, anyone know if they do the body composition test at OCS even if you fall within weight standards? or is it like MEPS where as long as you're not over the max weight they don't care about actual Body Fat %?
Thanks, just opened it. Do you know where we need to be at to graduate OCS?

PontusPilot

Contributor
lol I am about to be on my third. I missed the Jan one due to medical taking forever. Now the interviews so I don't think I will have it all by the 9th. So hooyah Aug board.
You for sure got it! My recruiter was saying I was pushed because they are trying to get applications from the fleet. So I feel you got a strong shot on this round! Hope you can get everything turned in.

PontusPilot

Contributor
Just got off the phone with my recruiter after texting him about the stuff that was posted on this thread yesterday afternoon. He said he's still going to submit mine for this deadline, but it's likely that my package will be pushed to the August board as that'll be the first FY22 board. Sucks, but not the absolute end of the world. Still gonna hold through to the end, although I might consider retaking the ASTB sometime over the summer. Maybe. Maybe not.
From my understanding if you submit package you can’t take ASTB, till after results of board you submitted too.

PontusPilot

Contributor
That will not be the first FY22 board, they have been selecting people for FY 22 for the past 2 boards, is your recruiter one that is mainly an enlisted recruiter?
I got the same info from my recruiter too. They said the first FY22 board would be in august... I told him I was confused, and he said so was he! That he would update me, when they give him a stray answer...

Thanks, just opened it. Do you know where we need to be at to graduate OCS?
The highest standards you'll be held to during OCS for a PRT will be a GOOD LOW for your gender and age group. The GOOD LOW standard would be the minimum passing score for your Mid-PFA which is during the 8th week of OCS if I recall correctly. For your Out-PFA, which is the last PFA you do during OCS, you'll need to be able to achieve a minimum score of Sat-Medium. Also keep in mind that the Out-PFA will usually be the first PRT that is logged in your official record. Having said all that, just keep training hard, shoot for the maximums and you should be golden.

exNavyOffRec

I got the same info from my recruiter too. They said the first FY22 board would be in august... I told him I was confused, and he said so was he! That he would update me, when they give him a stray answer...

If the board was in October and he said the first board in FY 22 that would be correct, but August isn't in FY 22, and they are already were filling FY 22 spots, maybe someone sent an email that was worded wrong to the field.

GodSpeed1997

Can’t believe there’s only one processor working for all the applications in the entire NYC area ?? My recruiter reassured me that my application will be sent to the board no later than the due date of April 9th though. But the way this is going I just hope I don’t get pushed to August.

GodSpeed1997

Curious as to when you get Pro-Rec Y or Finsel if you get some sort of letter to know that you were actually selected. Or do you just take your ORs word for it and wait for an OCS date? ?

FlyingRecruiter

Contributor
Can’t believe there’s only one processor working for all the applications in the entire NYC area ?? My recruiter reassured me that my application will be sent to the board no later than the due date of April 9th though. But the way this is going I just hope I don’t get pushed to August.
yea he will get it in bud, if he hits send on the email before mid night on the 9th you are good to go they will add it to what they doing to the rest. only down side is he made a mistake on anything your out of the window to make corrections until next time. i think you will be fine. Looks like a lot are being moved to august board tho yea we just don't know if its certain people or fleet packages or how they are separating them yet.