• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

Busey96

I wonder if something like this would apply for those going for SNFO seeing as how there are different levels of demand for both SNA and SNFO
I’m submitting for both. My recruiter made it sound like it will all get pushed to august for me, so both SNFO and SNA will be seen at the same time.

PEFO Silver-Shades

Whats the age limit for Aviation pipeline? I am a little concerned that I am getting too old. I am 26 btw, so feel free to make fun of me if I am horribly wrong
i dont think it was fully answered. the Age limit cutoff is 32 or Prior service members and 27 for non prior applicants

ABACA

Hey ya'll, just checking into this thread. I submitted my package today for both SNA/SNFO. I am currently an active duty AWV. Info can be found on the the excel sheet. I don't have the best of scores and have a decent GPA. It's been a long road just getting to this point and although I know there is a lot of uncertainty and this is just the beginning, what a relief that it's finally submitted! Good luck to all!

TyD1e

Hey ya'll, just checking into this thread. I submitted my package today for both SNA/SNFO. I am currently an active duty AWV. Info can be found on the the excel sheet. I don't have the best of scores and have a decent GPA. It's been a long road just getting to this point and although I know there is a lot of uncertainty and this is just the beginning, what a relief that it's finally submitted! Good luck to all!
Congratulations! Good luck friend

FlyingRecruiter

Contributor
that's how i felt to man it took so long to get the interviews and get everything through the chain i am just glad i got it in too. Goodluck!

thebullet914

Contributor
Hey folks, I'm seeing conflicting information online regarding the exact physical fitness standards we're supposed to be at upon arrival at OCS, the OCS website has some info but it still mentions curl-ups so I assume that's it of date. Is it "Good", "sat med" or "probationary" we need to hit for initial PRT? I'm consistently in the good range for run/plank but I'm lagging on pushups...

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Hey folks, I'm seeing conflicting information online regarding the exact physical fitness standards we're supposed to be at upon arrival at OCS, the OCS website has some info but it still mentions curl-ups so I assume that's it of date. Is it "Good", "sat med" or "probationary" we need to hit for initial PRT? I'm consistently in the good range for run/plank but I'm lagging on pushups...
IST is a sat medium and level progresses to a good low at mid-pft. Then Sat med for out pft.

@Ghost SWO this right my dude?