• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Triumph_MAC

Pretty sure we all received the same copy-and-paste email from Paul haha but he's doing all he can!
I was cc’d on an email to my CoC saying my CO’s recommendation of immediate release for next available class was received and his recommendation and my package was forwarded for final approval. Once he gets the package back, he’ll notify the command of the date and hard copy orders will follow 30-45 days later.

My finsel letter came through too. OCS March 5th.

There is also another March class, some January classes, and April and beyond classes that had spots still open for Snas. Looks like SNFOs are leaving sooner, I saw some Oct-Dec classes with availability which I assume the remaining snfos will take.

Shheen

Final select letter came in today. 6 November for me.
Mac, sounds like we will be in the same class! One of my previous students is also in the class.

Does anyone happen to know what screening is required to transfer to OCS for active duty? I know it’ll be in my orders but my command is trying to get everything completed prior to, to make the process quicker.

Thanks,

Cashworth

Mac, sounds like we will be in the same class! One of my previous students is also in the class.

Does anyone happen to know what screening is required to transfer to OCS for active duty? I know it’ll be in my orders but my command is trying to get everything completed prior to, to make the process quicker.

Thanks,
Are you asking like a special duty screen? Honestly, shouldn't be one since you already did medical for OCS and you will be screened again when you check in to RI. If anyone has orders, check part II?

Triumph_MAC

Thanks,
Nice!! Looking forward to our time together. After talking to Paul, sounds like we got some of the last seats for aviation this CY.

I’m not tracking on any other special screening especially with flight physicals being done. Anything you need should be in the fleet checklist that was accompanied with you FinSel.

I have a friend who left for ocs about a month ago. He had to redo his medicals with the flight doc because they were more than a year old according to him.

elijahh36

He emailed it to all of us.
Did he email it to you through your command email or personal email? Sorry for all the questions, I’m in the dark on this and my CO & CCC aren’t updating me on anything. Plus, I’m seeing a lot of AD guys getting their finsel letter so I’m getting a little worried

Did he email it to you through your command email or personal email? Sorry for all the questions, I’m in the dark on this and my CO & CCC aren’t updating me on anything. Plus, I’m seeing a lot of AD guys getting their finsel letter so I’m getting a little worried
He emailed my co but I believe he ccd me on it.

Triumph_MAC

He cc’d the email I had on my package. So both personal and military