• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Triumph_MAC

Has anyone whose active duty received orders to OCS yet? Just curious
I was hoping at least one AD would have gotten them already. I talked to Paul Celestin last week, he mentioned they were waiting on a system to update before they started assigning seats for AD. I asked him about the dates on the select list, he said that’s just a place holder.

Not sure what system he is referring to in regards to updating though. Hopefully it updates sooner than later.

elijahh36

I was hoping at least one AD would have gotten them already. I talked to Paul Celestin last week, he mentioned they were waiting on a system to update before they started assigning seats for AD. I asked him about the dates on the select list, he said that’s just a place holder.

Not sure what system he is referring to in regards to updating though. Hopefully it updates sooner than later.
I recently got an email from Mr. Paul today regarding the same question and he basically said “You will be contacted once ALL has been final approved. Please be patient.”

exNavyOffRec

Once your command gives the OK the date they will attach to you is pretty firm, besides a few weird things happening most dates assigned to people were the dates they actually left and attended OCS.

Remember nothing is every 100% while dealing with NRC, but it can be close.

Triumph_MAC

Once your command gives the OK the date they will attach to you is pretty firm, besides a few weird things happening most dates assigned to people were the dates they actually left and attended OCS.

Remember nothing is every 100% while dealing with NRC, but it can be close.
That’s good to know. My CO gave PERS an immediate release for next available class. Fingers crossed I can get squeezed into one of the September classes if there are aviation seats open.

Cashworth

I recently got an email from Mr. Paul today regarding the same question and he basically said “You will be contacted once ALL has been final approved. Please be patient.”
Pretty sure we all received the same copy-and-paste email from Paul haha but he's doing all he can!

Triumph_MAC

Pretty sure we all received the same copy-and-paste email from Paul haha but he's doing all he can!
I was cc’d on an email to my CoC saying my CO’s recommendation of immediate release for next available class was received and his recommendation and my package was forwarded for final approval. Once he gets the package back, he’ll notify the command of the date and hard copy orders will follow 30-45 days later.

My finsel letter came through too. OCS March 5th.

There is also another March class, some January classes, and April and beyond classes that had spots still open for Snas. Looks like SNFOs are leaving sooner, I saw some Oct-Dec classes with availability which I assume the remaining snfos will take.

Shheen

Final select letter came in today. 6 November for me.
Mac, sounds like we will be in the same class! One of my previous students is also in the class.

Does anyone happen to know what screening is required to transfer to OCS for active duty? I know it’ll be in my orders but my command is trying to get everything completed prior to, to make the process quicker.

Thanks,

Cashworth

Mac, sounds like we will be in the same class! One of my previous students is also in the class.

Does anyone happen to know what screening is required to transfer to OCS for active duty? I know it’ll be in my orders but my command is trying to get everything completed prior to, to make the process quicker.

Thanks,
Are you asking like a special duty screen? Honestly, shouldn't be one since you already did medical for OCS and you will be screened again when you check in to RI. If anyone has orders, check part II?