• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

So my recruiter said I didn't need to worry about getting an age waiver for the October board since I don't turn 32 until next May, but that's cutting it way too close for comfort. Are you able to apply for a waiver when you're still 31? Will they decide not to select you if you don't have an age waiver because they can't get you to OCS quickly enough? How does someone that's 31 handle this? I assumed I'd just "preemptively" apply for one so that my May birthdate wouldn't prevent me from being selected, but I'm getting some feedback that it doesn't really work that way since I'm not 32 yet.
Your recruiter really should find out the probability of you getting to OCS in Jan 2023 if selected, if that can't happen then they should get a waiver lined up for you.

FloridaDad

Your recruiter really should find out the probability of you getting to OCS in Jan 2023 if selected, if that can't happen then they should get a waiver lined up for you.
This is exactly what I’ve been thinking. So it is something you can do in advance? Good to know. I absolutely would love to ship to OCS in January but with the way things are going I’m not expecting that or counting on it.

TLC90

I was originally supposed to leave in January 2022, and I turn 32 at the end of this month. I got an age waiver approved sometime in March. I don't know if I'm still good to go, but my recruiter said that age waivers pretty much go through automatically

FloridaDad

I was originally supposed to leave in January 2022, and I turn 32 at the end of this month. I got an age waiver approved sometime in March. I don't know if I'm still good to go, but my recruiter said that age waivers pretty much go through automatically
So it was done after selection? That’s good to hear I haven’t found anyone else with that same close call situation as me.

mcwisconsin

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all of the (recent) SNA/SNFO Board Excel documents?
This post has boards listed from OCT 20 to AUG 21, but I was hoping to find data from FY 19, 20, 22, etc.

space_sailor

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all of the (recent) SNA/SNFO Board Excel documents?
This post has boards listed from OCT 20 to AUG 21, but I was hoping to find data from FY 19, 20, 22, etc.

Redsoxfan

Weekly, and it’s around 30 or so if memory serves correct. That’s 30 or so total. USN, USMC, USCG, internationals, all SNAs or NFOs
Each class is roughly 50. My NIFE class started with 47 and fluctuated with people rolling in and rolling out. Graduated NIFE in May of '22 for reference.