• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

FloridaDad

I was originally supposed to leave in January 2022, and I turn 32 at the end of this month. I got an age waiver approved sometime in March. I don't know if I'm still good to go, but my recruiter said that age waivers pretty much go through automatically
So it was done after selection? That’s good to hear I haven’t found anyone else with that same close call situation as me.

mcwisconsin

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all of the (recent) SNA/SNFO Board Excel documents?
This post has boards listed from OCT 20 to AUG 21, but I was hoping to find data from FY 19, 20, 22, etc.

space_sailor

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all of the (recent) SNA/SNFO Board Excel documents?
This post has boards listed from OCT 20 to AUG 21, but I was hoping to find data from FY 19, 20, 22, etc.

Redsoxfan

Weekly, and it’s around 30 or so if memory serves correct. That’s 30 or so total. USN, USMC, USCG, internationals, all SNAs or NFOs
Each class is roughly 50. My NIFE class started with 47 and fluctuated with people rolling in and rolling out. Graduated NIFE in May of '22 for reference.

Triumph_MAC

Has anyone whose active duty received orders to OCS yet? Just curious
I was hoping at least one AD would have gotten them already. I talked to Paul Celestin last week, he mentioned they were waiting on a system to update before they started assigning seats for AD. I asked him about the dates on the select list, he said that’s just a place holder.

Not sure what system he is referring to in regards to updating though. Hopefully it updates sooner than later.

elijahh36

I was hoping at least one AD would have gotten them already. I talked to Paul Celestin last week, he mentioned they were waiting on a system to update before they started assigning seats for AD. I asked him about the dates on the select list, he said that’s just a place holder.

Not sure what system he is referring to in regards to updating though. Hopefully it updates sooner than later.
I recently got an email from Mr. Paul today regarding the same question and he basically said “You will be contacted once ALL has been final approved. Please be patient.”

exNavyOffRec

Once your command gives the OK the date they will attach to you is pretty firm, besides a few weird things happening most dates assigned to people were the dates they actually left and attended OCS.

Remember nothing is every 100% while dealing with NRC, but it can be close.

Triumph_MAC

Once your command gives the OK the date they will attach to you is pretty firm, besides a few weird things happening most dates assigned to people were the dates they actually left and attended OCS.

Remember nothing is every 100% while dealing with NRC, but it can be close.
That’s good to know. My CO gave PERS an immediate release for next available class. Fingers crossed I can get squeezed into one of the September classes if there are aviation seats open.

Cashworth

I recently got an email from Mr. Paul today regarding the same question and he basically said “You will be contacted once ALL has been final approved. Please be patient.”
Pretty sure we all received the same copy-and-paste email from Paul haha but he's doing all he can!