• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

JJ12345

i was told i can apply a total of 3 times. does anyone know if that is across the board for all branches? like if the Navy denys me 3 times can i apply in another branch?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
i was told i can apply a total of 3 times. does anyone know if that is across the board for all branches? like if the Navy denys me 3 times can i apply in another branch?

I think you're confusing ASTB test limits with "limits" on how many times you can apply.

There's no limits with the latter, presuming you still qualify and make improvements to your application.

This, except it goes by graduation date, so for example class 01-24 will start in July 2023 with graduation in October 2023.
Didn't someone say on here that FY for officer programs starts in July. So if it goes by grad date that would mean an April or may start date? Im probably thinking of something else..

BB Poison

Contributor
Didn't someone say on here that FY for officer programs starts in July. So if it goes by grad date that would mean an April or may start date? Im probably thinking of something else..
Yeah, but that was again going by graduation date. So yes it starts in July, with the graduation date being in October when the new fiscal year for the government starts. If you look at the list of class dates posted the last class of FY-23 is July 2nd. Since classes usually start every 3 weeks the first class of FY-24 should start July 23rd.

Either way I think people will leave before July. Makes no sense how some have a date of Jan, then the rest are 6 months later. I think someone on here said their CO was given a date around March and it said fy24 by them.