• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Howler24

Contributor
What’s different between your Jan app and this one?
As of now, nothing. I just contacted the "handler" of applications out of the NOLA recruiting station and he's hooking me up with a solid recruiter since my last one changed orders (she was elite). I'm waiting to get in contact with whoever they are and see what needs to be redone or improved.

Stats:
ASTB 52 6/7/6
GPA 3.0 B.S.B.A., Marketing
Flight experience: 30 hours flying
Previous LOR: 5 (3 O-6 and above, Dean of Students, President of my university)

My statement was wordy in honestly.

Maze_soba

I think I studied for about a month last summer. Could've rushed and taken it before the Nov board cutoff, but pretty glad I didn't in retrospect.

exNavyOffRec

Well also having a criminal record plays a factor
a waiver for non-medical can be a huge detractor which can end a persons chances no matter the scores, often those are identified early on so they get "extra attention", or in some cases they just get rejected right away.

JarvisA91

New OCS NAVADMIN 003/22 ???

Good afternoon everyone, I'm currently building my OCS package and it is waiting for the CO endorsement to be signed off. My Department Head sent me this new NAVADMIN 003/22 in regard to the new updated OCS program. and said my OCS package should be signed from the flag officer in addition to the CO endorsement as per the new instructions:

Nominations will occur at the commanding officer (CO) level with
endorsement by the first flag officer in the COs chain of
command. Nominations from the initial training pipeline will not be
accepted. The nominating CO and endorsing flag officer do not need to be a
URL officer. Applicants must be favorably nominated using the COs
recommendation section in the officer programs application, OPNAV
1420/1.

This NAVADMIN instruction confused me a lot, and I'm asking if anyone hear about any updates about the OCS submission procedure? Or is this NAVADMIN 003/22 dose not apply to this MAY board? I attached the NAVADMIN below.

Attachments

• NAV22003.txt
    7.7 KB · Views: 19