• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Shheen

CMC is command master chief. He is the 3rd part of what's known as the "command triad". CO, XO, CMC. Cmc is the head of all enlisted personnel in the command. He is rarely involved in the operational aspects of the command such as maintenance and supply ect... That is the maintenance master chief.

Also thanks for the gouge everyone, very nervous about these officer appraisals lol.
You will be fine buddy, just be honest and use your operational experience to your advantage. What is your rate?

Dboom85

Banned
I saw this on the news last night, I figured I’d drop it here. United sees an airlines pilot shortage and the deal is they’ll pay for your ppl and I’m guessing there’s a bunch of scholarships towards the other certifications and endorsements

FloridaDad

I saw this on the news last night, I figured I’d drop it here. United sees an airlines pilot shortage and the deal is they’ll pay for your ppl and I’m guessing there’s a bunch of scholarships towards the other certifications and endorsements

I wonder what the catch is?

I also wonder what kind of aid there is beyond paying for the PPL

Last edited:

FloridaDad

I know my father keeps encouraging me to look into commercial aviation and going to flight school, but no matter what program I look at I just see myself ending up with an insane amount of debt, having no way to support my family while in school, and spending the first few years barely making enough to make loan payments.

Dboom85

Banned
I know my father keeps encouraging me to look into commercial aviation and going to flight school, but no matter what program I look at I just see myself ending up with an insane amount of debt, having no way to support my family while in school, and spending the first few years barely making enough to make loan payments.
have you looked into the scholarships available? I've been told there's a lot out there, even for just private pilot

FloridaDad

have you looked into the scholarships available? I've been told there's a lot out there, even for just private pilot
I haven't, honestly not sure where exactly to look. I live in Orlando so I'm in a major aviation hub as it is. At the moment though my focus is on this upcoming retake and getting this application in.

Dboom85

Banned
I haven't, honestly not sure where exactly to look. I live in Orlando so I'm in a major aviation hub as it is. At the moment though my focus is on this upcoming retake and getting this application in.
I would go into any of the flight schools and see if they offer any ppl scholarships. Also just do a google search to see what’s available to you!

Howler24

Contributor
Oh, what's up dude?

Applied SNA to the JAN21 board and if you put those ASTB reasoning skills to work, you know why I'm here mi amigos.
Glad to be back at it with you homies.

I saw some other homie yell Hotty Toddy on here. LFG.

WorldWar33.3

Oh, what's up dude?

Applied SNA to the JAN21 board and if you put those ASTB reasoning skills to work, you know why I'm here mi amigos.

Welcome back brotha!

Dboom85

Banned
Oh, what's up dude?

What’s different between your Jan app and this one?

Fib

Oh, what's up dude?

I leave oxford in May, and I am one sad bitch lmao. This place was way too damn fun.