• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

WorldWar33.3

You and I have sat through a lot of bad seasons? it’s our time to shine now
You've seen more good seasons in your lifetime lol. Titans had good players, while the Bengals had nutty criminals ? my old boss was a Free Agent LB for the Titans at the time

FloridaDad

Better than my cowboys lol ???
Dude that ending killed me! They boy's should've lost like 4 times already but to have that chance so late and lost it THAT way! That hurt. I was born one year before the 1992 Super Bowl and it's been downhill ever since as a Cowboys fan haha.

umijs

For all you guys that were talking about Lasik a couple days ago, what kind of Lasik did you get? I know there are a few types but I’m unsure if I should go for normal Lasik, wavefront, or some other type

Dboom85

Banned
I have all my things submitted; now we play the waiting game. If I could go to OCS before the start of 2023, I'd be ecstatic; I've been in the application process for a year now lol
I’m in the same boat as you, did you add your information to the spreadsheet?

Reactions: Fib

Shheen

That’s what I was thinking. The only conditional release the PA mentions is folks from other branches.
I would recommend contacting the detailer if you’re close to your selection window, sometimes that will come into play as it will be for me.