• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 May 18 Pilot/NFO Selection Board

OnAPrayer

Never Again.
Somehow im willing to bet results wont be till either this Wednesday or after. My recruiter told me 2 weeks+ like i said earlier. We could be waiting for 3 1/2 weeks like one board he told me about earlier this year. (not sure if it was a Aviation board or not but still.) Just chill out and wait, not like it changes anything till you get a yes.

TheWhale

Somehow im willing to bet results wont be till either this Wednesday or after. My recruiter told me 2 weeks+ like i said earlier. We could be waiting for 3 1/2 weeks like one board he told me about earlier this year. (not sure if it was a Aviation board or not but still.) Just chill out and wait, not like it changes anything till you get a yes.

I waited on results from a board last year that took 3 and a half weeks. It's better to trust your OR's to get the information to you when they can than to fret. Still, I expect we'll find out soon, so good luck to everyone.