• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 May 18 Pilot/NFO Selection Board

rockthearts281

meh, worst case scenario, we die.
Okay. I'm losing my mind. It seems like most boards prior to this one have had at least some results posted by this point. The Feb board seemed like the average was only a couple of days in response. The early board in Apr also seemed to have a fairly quick turn around. I'm just wondering why no one (with one exception) has heard anything back.

End of rant. No sanity has been restored. Back to shutting up and coloring.

Sparty1991

Okay. I'm losing my mind. It seems like most boards prior to this one have had at least some results posted by this point. The Feb board seemed like the average was only a couple of days in response. The early board in Apr also seemed to have a fairly quick turn around. I'm just wondering why no one (with one exception) has heard anything back.

End of rant. No sanity has been restored. Back to shutting up and coloring.
Yeah I hear you. It's been oddly quiet today. Everyday I hope myself up a little bit more and absolutely nothing. I like how we all looked at past board lengths to try and justify the wait but it's only made the wait worse.