• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 May 18 Pilot/NFO Selection Board

Mckegger

pilot
Just got word, I’m in! Waiting on finsel. Good luck everyone!
“I’m almost tempted to give you a Pro-Rec Y, if only to see the rest of the applicants suffer. Watch it corrupt their hearts, and drive them MAD.” - The board (Smaug the Defiler)

Last edited:

Fifrein

Still Learning
“I’m almost tempted to give you a Pro-Rec Y, if only to see the rest of the applicants suffer. Watch it corrupt their hearts, and drive them MAD.” - The board

It is suspiscious that results are coming in one at a time, every few days......

But, I don't know how this is supposed to work. As far as I've seen, we can all wait just fine, if a little anxiously when there's no news. no news means wait longer. However, the second someone gets accepted and posts, all hell breaks loose as everyone wonders about the results being up.

Sparty1991

It is suspiscious that results are coming in one at a time, every few days......

But, I don't know how this is supposed to work. As far as I've seen, we can all wait just fine, if a little anxiously when there's no news. no news means wait longer. However, the second someone gets accepted and posts, all hell breaks loose as everyone wonders about the results being up.
Haha yeah it's super weird. I looked at the last few boards and once one person got results there was waves of results. Doesn't seem to be happening here at all.

Lukess

I am currently serving as an Infantry officer. I'm an O2. I am doing the interservice transfer process according to the Army. I have a conditional release signed by my commanding general and my OR told me that by doing that I am resigning my commission in the Army and starting over in the Navy by doing OCS. She said she has done this with Army officers before and never had a problem. Either way, my kit has been submitted and I am just waiting on a response to see if I got selected. I talked to my branch manager and he said the Infantry branch is okay with this. I am not sure if what I am doing is the wrong way of doing this now but it seems to have worked so far. Does any of this sound wrong?
Infantry officer huh? Good shit! That was actually my path seeing I was a marine SS but the Corp denied my tattoo waivers for the Officer route. Navy on the other hand accepted my waivers in a blink of an eye.

rockthearts281

meh, worst case scenario, we die.
Infantry officer huh? Good shit! That was actually my path seeing I was a marine SS but the Corp denied my tattoo waivers for the Officer route. Navy on the other hand accepted my waivers in a blink of an eye.
You wouldn't really think of the USMC as having a problem with tats. Weird.