• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20JUN2022 INTEL Board

Nil

Does anyone here know where they post the GENOFF, DCO Dashboards?
Hey @NickEvan could you check out this one? I guess that is right one, isn't it?

NickEvan

Hey @NickEvan could you check out this one? I guess that is right one, isn't it?

No those are the board dates, I was looking for the GENOFF, DCO Dashboard for June.

Joseph Arroyo

It is 19 listed and the last board was the first one to use FY 23 quotas, they have picked about 50% of the FY 23 projected shipping goal already.
Wow, almost 50% already! What is usually the number of applicants per board? Around 160? I’m trying to get an estimate % selection for this board.

Joseph Arroyo

111 Applicants for this coming intel board. Out of those 111, 30 are active duty applicants.

Goal is to select 19 this board giving a roughly 17 percent selection.

Good luck everyone.
Oh wow. I think that is a pretty decent percent in my opinion, specially for intel. Thank you so much for the information! Good luck all!

Joseph Arroyo

It should end up being a bit better than that since there are probably those that only put Intel or any IWC designator as 3rd and they won't really be considered.
Wait! So if you only put Intel as your #1 and only option, that will look bad on the intel board? Now I’m concerned…