• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20JUN2022 INTEL Board

exNavyOffRec

Amazing. Why would the recruiter disinform me then?

@exNavyOffRec thanks for your comment.

Could anyone please confirm whether the next one is in November for Intel/CW? I don't think even that would be right as I am realizing that it would be the new fiscal year 2023.

But I have gotten this one from Navy higher-ups. Have a look.

Many who are working with people to put officer applications together aren't really Officer Recruiters and really don't care that much so don't invest time in learning their job.

The dashboard will have the month of the upcoming boards as long as they actually update it, the dates on the dashboard is an estimate if it says Nov for the next board the deadline would be 4-6 weeks prior, but you don't know if the board is early Nov or late Nov.

Edit: One other thing that concerns me is your officer recruiter should know the June board is an FY 23 board, it isn't when the board is held but what year the board is selecting for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nil

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
If you're a bot, you need to update these answers to the right ones. The links are 4 years old and the search algorithm does not yield any desired results.... Thanks for your comment though.
Know it all… is that you?

Any other smart *** comments you want to bring up?

Attachments

• 526E0D83-F1E4-4C64-BF4D-30C97C4106A2.jpeg
    526E0D83-F1E4-4C64-BF4D-30C97C4106A2.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 22

Nil

Many who are working with people to put officer applications together aren't really Officer Recruiters and really don't care that much so don't invest time in learning their job.

The dashboard will have the month of the upcoming boards as long as they actually update it, the dates on the dashboard is an estimate if it says Nov for the next board the deadline would be 4-6 weeks prior, but you don't know if the board is early Nov or late Nov.
Copy that. Thank you.

RhodesReese

Amazing. Why would the recruiter disinform me then?

@exNavyOffRec thanks for your comment.

Could anyone please confirm whether the next one is in November for Intel/CW? I don't think even that would be right as I am realizing that it would be the new fiscal year 2023.

But I have gotten this one from Navy higher-ups. Have a look.
You’re also posting old Dashboards. These aren’t the most up to date btw. The most recent dashboard is May 6th with updated dates.

Per the most recent board schedule, here are the next boards for both intel and CW.

Intel
Board - IWC (INTEL) PROBOARD
NRC Application due Date- 20-May-22
Board Date - 20-Jun-22
Boards Focus: To pick FY23 quotas

Intel
NRC Application due Date- 07-Oct-22
Board Date - 07-Nov-22

CW and other IWC Designators
Board - IWC (CW/IP/ OCEANO & SWO-IWC Options) PROBOARD
NRC Application due Date- 03-Jun-22
Board Date - 06-Jul-22

NRC Application due Date- 21-Oct-22
Board Date - 28-Nov-22

If you need DCO options see attached. But the above are for active duty boards.

Attachments

• FY22 Board Schedule 18MAY2022.pdf
    149.3 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: Nil

Nil

You’re also posting old Dashboards. These aren’t the most up to date btw. The most recent dashboard is May 6th with updated dates.

Per the most recent board schedule, here are the next boards for both intel and CW.

Intel
NRC Application due Date- 20-May-22
Board Date - 20-Jun-22

Intel
NRC Application due Date- 07-Oct-22
Board Date - 07-Nov-22

NRC Application due Date- 03-Jun-22
Board Date - 06-Jul-22

NRC Application due Date- 21-Oct-22
Board Date - 28-Nov-22

If you need DCO options see attached. But the above are for active duty boards.
Thank you @RhodesReese. I just have been getting into the thick of things and learning the trade as far as how to use this website goes. I appreciate your reply and would keep ,searching for more as we go through. Have a good day!

Crockerkio

Mr. Celestin. What date did you submitted your package? I submitted mine on 12May and Mr.Celestin just got to my package yesterday. So if you submitted after 12May he probably get to it this week or the next one.
I submitted for another board but haven’t heard anything yet. It was about 2 weeks ago