• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20JUN2022 INTEL Board

Joseph Arroyo

I submitted my package today and reached out to Paul to confirm that he received it. When should we expect to see the “at board” list?

Nil

I have. Got it in under the wire. My recruiter said the processor said that my packet looked good, so hopefully I'll be at board.
Hey, could you please advise me by what time do we have to get all the documents to the recruiter to meet the board? anyone else if you know it please chime in. Thank you.

Nil

2 weeks ago
Amazing. Why would the recruiter disinform me then?

@exNavyOffRec thanks for your comment.

Could anyone please confirm whether the next one is in November for Intel/CW? I don't think even that would be right as I am realizing that it would be the new fiscal year 2023.

But I have gotten this one from Navy higher-ups. Have a look.

Attachments

• 2022 03 (MAR) DCO, GENOFF, NUKE Dashboard.PNG
    2022 03 (MAR) DCO, GENOFF, NUKE Dashboard.PNG
    210.5 KB · Views: 90
  • DCO, GENOFF, NUKE Dashboard - 25 Feb 22.pdf
    421.7 KB · Views: 41

Creeping_Geep

If you're a bot, you need to update these answers to the right ones. The links are 4 years old and the search algorithm does not yield any desired results.... Thanks for your comment though.
I think he's just teasing you because the deadline to submit applications to this board was over two weeks ago. The next INTEL board will probably be toward the end of the year (the MPT&E site with the board schedules won't load right now).

Nil

Thanks!
I think he's just teasing you because the deadline to submit applications to this board was over two weeks ago. The next INTEL board will probably be toward the end of the year (the MPT&E site with the board schedules won't load right now).