• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20JUN2022 INTEL Board

exNavyOffRec

Hey!
My OAR wasn’t the best it was a 49, but I obtained a waiver for that.
My GPA was a 4.0 for my Master’s degree and a 3.2 for my Bachelors.
I would probably say if you have some experience and good letters of recommendation and motivational statement that speaks a lot about who you are. Even more so than your grades or OAR. At least it did for me
No one really cares about OAR, it is just a check in the box, your GPA's when averaged are right there for the average of those selected over time, the fact you have a Master's helps quite a bit especially with the 4.0

exNavyOffRec

3.3 BA in history

3.3 MA in history
Just a bit more below the average than the one selected, and both GPA's are about the same, could be luck of the draw on this one and you just missed out. It could be that like one of the people I knew that sat boards a person on your board expects the Master's GPA to be higher that your BA

Blue1631

Can anybody help me out? I haven’t heard anything for IP. Would love a message with the list. :) or somebody to contact