• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20JUN2022 INTEL Board

exNavyOffRec

Waiverable up to 12 years. Anything past that is unlikely. But can’t hurt to ask. Worse case they’ll say No if you’re over the 144 months or 12 year requirement as stated below.
What they will most likely do is if someone applies over 12 years is just auto reject, the way the PA is written it gives NRC the authority to stop the application there.

NRC could just rubber stamp the waiver so the board can reject, IWC put the 12 year cap for a reason so they will probably want to hold to it.

Creeping_Geep

Is there any way to get feedback on nonselection?
There is no formal feedback. Occasionally the IWC panels have included a reason an applicant was passed over in the board memo, but that is not usual and it is also only for things that made the candidate ineligible (e.g., OAR score, security clearance). The best you can do is ask yourself two questions: 1) was I marked "DNR" ("do not return"), and 2) if not, what is the weakest part of my application that I can still change?

exNavyOffRec

There is no formal feedback. Occasionally the IWC panels have included a reason an applicant was passed over in the board memo, but that is not usual and it is also only for things that made the candidate ineligible (e.g., OAR score, security clearance). The best you can do is ask yourself two questions: 1) was I marked "DNR" ("do not return"), and 2) if not, what is the weakest part of my application that I can still change?
Unfortunately the common things that will cause a "No" often cannot easily be changed (GPA and degree).