• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20JUN2022 INTEL Board

Gks2027

They won't say why, the list is just a list of Y or N.

If your recruiter has been around for a while he can give you general reasons, but he should have told you up front things that could add or detract from your application.
Is there any way to get feedback on nonselection?

Gks2027

I was hearing that after the June board, there will be a strict 12 year time in service cut off for active duty applicants, is that the case? Or is it waiverable?

RhodesReese

Waiverable up to 12 years. Anything past that is unlikely. But can’t hurt to ask. Worse case they’ll say No if you’re over the 144 months or 12 year requirement as stated below.

I was hearing that after the June board, there will be a strict 12 year time in service cut off for active duty applicants, is that the case? Or is it waiverable?

Attachments

• B9C1711E-4A98-4BA8-BCD0-EF9434D94615.jpeg
    B9C1711E-4A98-4BA8-BCD0-EF9434D94615.jpeg
    910.8 KB · Views: 37

NickEvan

Waiverable up to 12 years. Anything past that is unlikely. But can’t hurt to ask. Worse case they’ll say No if you’re over the 144 months or 12 year requirement as stated below.
Great time to drop this PA lol recruitment is hurting and people are retiring in large numbers

I didn't get an email and BOL is empty for me. Someone with access had to check the recruiter list thing. I, unfortunately, don't have that access.

Robertk

I didn't get an email and BOL is empty for me. Someone with access had to check the recruiter list thing. I, unfortunately, don't have that access.
Ah well. If anyone that has access wants to tell me what's next to my name on the list, I'd appreciate it. Lol.