• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20JUN2022 INTEL Board

NERIO013

NickEvan

Not sure what is PC to post here regarding results, but 30 people were selected. I'm lagging behind most of you out in Hawaii, but I knew from checking the portal before my CoC did. For enlisted folks like me there is a IW leadership symposium going on. I was informed the conversations with regards to orders would be a next week discussion.

Can someone post the at board list? 30?! That’s a good sign just curious how many went up for this board.

Not sure what is PC to post here regarding results, but 30 people were selected. I'm lagging behind most of you out in Hawaii, but I knew from checking the portal before my CoC did. For enlisted folks like me there is a IW leadership symposium going on. I was informed the conversations with regards to orders would be a next week discussion.

If you have a list of the people, can you post it?

Grenbot

Yea just to be clear, I’m prior, not active, so my officer recruiter gave me the news earlier today while I’m on my honeymoon. I’m pretty sure he didn’t make it up or lie to me about it. I had another OR (a reservist) that was local helping me out and he *also* saw the info and called me separately to say congrats.

EDIT: again, I was at the IWC board, not the Intel board.

NERIO013

Yea just to be clear, I’m prior, not active, so my officer recruiter gave me the news earlier today while I’m on my honeymoon. I’m pretty sure he didn’t make it up or lie to me about it. I had another OR (a reservist) that was local helping me out and he *also* saw the info and called me separately to say congrats.

EDIT: again, I was at the IWC board, not the Intel board.
Are there dates for OCS for you?