• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2021 AMDO

Triumph_MAC

Congratulations to all who got selected. For the ones that didn’t keep applying. This is my 5th time applying for Officer Programs (STA21, LDO, OCS). This platform is a great platform and I have received a lot of good infos on here. As to the questions on here, there were no alternates selected this cycle. Just 19 primaries. Good luck to all selectees and best of luck to future selectees
How many applied?

Evocatus

BOL finally reflects the result. How long does the medical review process take? I had to get a medical waiver. Is this different from the waiver?

huston84

Hello all. Prior service Marine GSE with a package in for the April board. I was encouraged to see two AS and a civilian get picked up on the last one. Trying to read the tea leaves is making me a little crazy.

TonyWillingham

ENS, 1520
Is there anything that tells you their rank or rate? I saw a post on facebook that showed it was 16 first classes, 1 second, and 1 civilian. Wondering how accurate that was and what that looks like vs the non-selects
The list of everyone selected with their rates is on the homepage of AMDO .org. Some of the selects are Chiefs now.

TonyWillingham

ENS, 1520
They have the selects but not the non selects. I've heard it's rare for a 2nd class to get picked up.. JW if that's actually reflected in the results.
If you’re truly curious and have FLTMPS access then you could just look up each non-select listed as NRD 198 on the results which are the Active and Reserve applicants. The other NRD’s are Civilians.

r3coil

They have the selects but not the non selects. I've heard it's rare for a 2nd class to get picked up.. JW if that's actually reflected in the results.
It is reflected in the results. An AE2 from the squad next to mine got picked up on the last board. Was the only second class. Everyone else was a first, and im sure some of em got picked up for chief.